ALL ABOUT LEGAL COMPLIANCE
All of my pieces are made with precious metals, mostly sterling silver and 9k gold, except those clearly identified in the description. All pieces are Hallmarked, giving you peace of mind that the silver and gold you bought is genuine and has been tested and certified.
PRECIOUS METALS PRICES
- LBMA Precious Metals Prices
- Metal quotation - en
- Cotação metais - pt
- Cotação do Bando de Portugal - pt
ASSAY OFFICE MARKS
All items are tested and marked by the portuguese official assay offices at Imprensa Nacional da Casa da Moeda, thus ensuring the legal fineness of precious metals and the legal compliance of articles so that they can be put onto the market is attested.
These are the new assay office marks that came into force on force on January 2021. For the previous marks enter here.
In Portugal, we don't use the typical 925 mark. Instead, we have a symbol that varies according to the metal:
- Gold – ram’s head facing right, for 750, 585 or 375 rings and a ram’s head facing left, for 999, 916 or 800 rings.
- Silver – rabbit head, turned to the left, for the 999 and 925 rings and a rabbit head, turned to the right, for the 835, 830 or 800 rings;
- Platinum – hummingbird head, turned to the left, for the 999, 950, 900 or 850 rings;
- Palladium – lynx head, turned to the left, for rings 999, 950 or 500.
For more information: Informação ao Consumidor.
Inês d' Assunção Ferreira Constantino Henriques
Rua da Eira 59, 2º dto
Responsibility marks consist of an engraving with a unique and exclusive design, accompanied by a letter, in my case the letter I. They are used to identify the organization or the artist responsible for placing the article of precious metal onto the market.
My design is:
For my Portuguese buyers:
Livro de Reclamações is available.
In case of dispute, the consumer can contact Entidade de Resolução Alternativa de Litígios de Consumo: